Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessings

Hello there world. I come here today to say say that I am thankful for everything God has given me. He blessed me with an amazing husband, who is always by my side no matter what. I am so loved by such an amazing human being and I am so glad to call him mine. God has truly blessed us with each other. I have also been blessed with an amazing family. Even though it is the family I married into, I thank each and everyone of you, for always accepting me, it truly does feel great to be a part of a wonderful family. I am thankful for having such a wonderful and rewarding job. I love what I do and I know God has me right where I need to be. I am thankful for the new people I have met through work, you all are the greatest and the best to work with! I am so thankful to have a car, a roof over my head, food to eat, running water, so thankful for the things of everyday life. Most of all I am soo thankful for a new life through Christ, he has saved me and washed me white as snow. What an amazing thing! Thank you Lord Jesus for all your many blessing you have given to me! I put all my hope, faith and trust in you and I know that you will lead me to even better things, and I am so excited to see what you do in me and Chad's lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment