Monday, April 4, 2011

Drum roll please...

I went to the doctor today for my annual exam, I started going to a new Doctor, so it was my first time to see him and I was kinda nervous going in but it turned out to be a really good appointment and I really like my doctor and his bed side manner. Pregnancy came up and we talked about me wanting to get pregnant, so we decided to start out just tracking everything and see what nature does and if anything happens. We will go on from there and see what happens. This was some what of a relief to me, because of always having irregular periods I wasn't sure how the whole trying to get pregnant thing would go, but I am going to give everything to God and put it in His hands and I know then that everything will work out according to God's will for my life. My doctor suggested I start taking a pre-natal vitamin so guess what I did after I got done there, went and bought pre-natal vitamins! So we begin this road of trying to get pregnant, though it might not be easy or nice we are willing to do whatever we are able to start a family! Let me leave with this bible verse- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phillipians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment