Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally

Well I finally got this blog up and going and looking the way I wanted it to. I am so excited for fall, everything about this season I love. I love the turning of the leaves, the cooler weather, the football, Halloween, Thanksgiving and most of all I just love the autumn colors!!! I am looking forward to this season of change and I am so excited to see what happens this year! Married life is great and things couldnt be better! I am so blessed to have such and amazing husband and new family! They truly are a God-send and I am so lucky to have them all in my life! Chad and I are both going back to school, I am going for nursing and Chad is studying social scienes and plans on becoming a teacher and a coach. We are so excited for this time in our life and we just cant wait to see what God will bless us with!!!!

<3 Jen

Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock. Isaiah 26:4

No comments:

Post a Comment