Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2001


I can not believe it has been 9 years since this awful attack on our country happened. I remember I was a sophomore in high school and I was in geometry class when we found out. I remember having the tv on and we all watched in dis belief! I was watching some tribute videos this morning and it still makes me cry. We must never forget this dreadful day and those who lost there lives. We also must be thankful to those men and women who have fought for our freedoms! God Bless America!!!!!

This morning a listener telefaxed me a copy of a calendar he had purchased. Every day you would turn a page in this calendar -- and every day there would be a new verse from the Bible for you to consider. The listener forgot to turn the page in his calendar Tuesday morning. He was too busy following the tragedy in New York. When he did open his calendar later in the day -- he was, to put it mildly, in for a shock. The scripture for September 11, 2001 was from The Book of Zephaniah, Chapter 1, Verses 15 and 16.



Read this .... and ponder:
15. That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress,
A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, 16. A day of trumpet and alarm Against the fortified cities And against the high towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment